- Josh Abbot Band “Deep in the Heart of Texas”: The Josh Abbot Band and Bud Light have announced a brand new campaign about going huge in Texas in 2018 with a multi-faceted programming throughout the state. In festivity of the comeback to its Texan roots, the brand joined the help of Josh Abbott Band to cover the famous Texan song, “Deep in the Heart of Texas.”
- Mary Sarah “Just Go With It”: Mary Sarah new single “Just Go With It,” it is a catchy mid-tempo country song, about creating the most of a great moment with somebody special in your life.
- Josh Gallagher “How Bout You”: Country singer Josh Gallagher new single “How Bout You,” tells the story about a breakup that many people has gone through in their lives with someone. This song explains how you on a fake face during a breakup where you act like you are fine, but on the inside you are a total mess.
- Jon Langston “When It Come to Loving You”: Jon Langston is turning up romance and love with his newest hit song “When It Comes to Loving You.” If his ladies fans did not already love him, this sexy love ballad will make them love him even more.
- Brown & Gray “Top Down”: “Top Down,” is collaboration from Kaci Brown and Sam Gray (Brown & Gray). This song is an ageless anthem, describing driving down a highway with maybe a convertible with the top down and just living in the moment and worried about anything else.