Howdy…So glad to have you visiting my blog!!
Let me tell y’all a little bit about myself…my name is Danaille and I am 30 years old!! I am a brown-hair, hazel-eyed SoCal country gal living in the LA area. Some fun facts about me include:
- I’m a huge baseball fan…GO DODGERS!!
- I love hanging out with my adorable golden retriever, Hobie.
- I love traveling to new places, especially those with a country music scene.
Growing up, I loved listening to music and singing along to my favorite songs while cruising with my family. I attended my first concert on my 9th birthday when my parents and sister surprised me with Spice Girls tickets in Las Vegas. Since then, I have been to countless concerts from Phil Collins to the Beach Boys to my first country concert in 2006, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. Some of my favorite live performances have been Sam Hunt, Shania Twain, Lindsay Ell, Caleche Ryder, George Strait, Dolly Parton, Miranda Lambert and Kacey Musgraves.
I started this blog in August 2016 because I wanted to create a place to share:
- Information about my favorite as well as up-and-coming country artists/groups.
- “Dee’s Bites” – delicious recipes from my own, family, friends and celebrity’s kitchens.
- Country artists/groups Q & A’s.
- My own experiences from live performances I attend .
My main goal for my blog is to be liked and loved by many country music fans around the world. I dedicate this blog to my late grandfather, Pop (Louie), who was a fan of country legends like Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Barbara Mandrell and Johnny Cash.
~ Love, DD