Country singer Ciara Rae was born and raised in South Flordia. Her early music training first started with piano and voice, and then extended into the guitar and songwriting. She is considered a “triple threat” in Nashville, and is described as being a skillful singer, songwriter and musician.
Rae trained with both the University of Miami (Flordia) Frost School of Music jazz Vocals and Belmont University’s Mike Curb School of Music for Songwriting and Music Business at the Belmont University in Nashville. Rae is an expert in the country, blues, jazz, pop and classical genres.
She has performed at the Summerfest Music Festival in Milwaukee, Tortuga Music Festival in Key West, Frontier Cheyenne Days and Loretta Lynn’s Motorcycles and Music Revival in Nashville. Rae has also opened up for Sheryl Crowe, Darius Rucker, Jana Kramer and Lynyrd Skynyrd. She has also put out 10 songs and 1 EP. Rae newest single and one of my favorite songs from her, is called “Girls Are Gonna Have Fun” is out now.
If you would like to find out more Ciara then check out her website http://www.ciararae.com.
Social Media Accounts:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ciararae
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3CfyfChyDS0UOutWQB10KA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ciararaemusic/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CiaraRaeMusic
- Apple Music: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/girls-are-gonna-have-fun/id1260280188?i=1260280189
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/22yxvzhocapulonuaghxetvmq
- Moonlight Social “Make You Smile”: In country duo Moonlight Social new song “Make You Smile,” tells the story of two brokenhearted people noticing each other at night club, where both are trying to moderate their emotional confusion. Both of them decide to make the best of an unhappy situation.
- Whitney Rose “Can’t Stop Shakin”: “Can’t Stop Shakin” is the newest from country artist Whitney Rose. This song is a blue-grass country, which has a 1960’s vibe to it.
- Josh Grider “Good People”: Josh Grider’s new song “Good People” shows listeners that despite the every day of bad news and horrible headlines, there are “till good people in the world”.
- Brown & Gray: “Top Down” is a duet from singers Kaci Brown and Sam Gray. This is a classic anthem and the song also sounds like driving down the coast with a cool car and just living in the moment.
- Danielle Bradbery “Hello Summer”: Danielle Bradbery’s new song “Hello Summer” is a laid back song that showcases a romantic but truthful picture of the ups and downs of love with an expiration date on it.
- Moonlight Social “Make You Smile”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq-0VM1Pxdg
- Whitney Rose “Can’t Stop Shakin”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAl9w3Cqs4c
- Josh Grider “Good People”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E7gUBFDA7I
- Brown & Gray: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiRpXCUFj28
- Danielle Bradbery “Hello Summer”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d6eJcWYqBc
Song: “Whiskey Business” (Q & A)
Performers: John Miller & Hannah May Allison
- Hi John & Hannah, how did guys grow since last year as being musicians and songwriters?
We both made the leap to writing full time. By having at least one, most often two and sometimes 3 writing sessions a day, we got a lot better at what we do.
- How did you guys decide on the name of your song?
Sean Swenson is a huge part of our writers crew, SMASH:30. He came up with the title. If I remember correctly, Sean and former lady friend used to go out separately on the weekends, but after both consuming adult beverages, would always wind up participating in late shenanigans. Somehow he started calling it Whiskey Business, brought the idea to the writing room and the rest is history.
- What is the background story behind this tune?
If I remember correctly, Sean and former lady friend used to go out separately on the weekends, but after both consuming adult beverages, would always wind up participating in late shenanigans. Somehow he started calling it Whiskey Business, brought the idea to the writing room and the rest is history.
- Is there something you wish your listeners would take away from this song?
I think it’s one of those songs that people can relate to. That somewhat toxic situation that you continue to put yourself into because it’s what you’re used to, but you usually regret in the morning.
- Was there any other artists/producers that helped to create this song?
Matt Erickson did a great job producing the track. We had quite the crew of writers, including Sean Swenson, Joshua Robert and Brett Stafford Smith.
- Is there anything else coming up with both of your music careers for the rest of 2017?
Hannah and I were cowriters on some really exciting songs that are coming out by other artists, including Lexi Mackenzie’s first single, Love’s Out Of Control and Cassidy Rae Gaiter’s All the Feels. I also cowrote a song with The Voice’s Blessing Offor called How Do You Know that will be on his album.
As artists, we both will be releasing new material in the very near future.
- Is there anything else you guys would like to share?
Hannah and I are both members ofSMASH:30 Songwriters. We a team of 5 songwriters/artists here in Nashville. We write regularly with each other and with some of Music City’s best rising artists.
“Whiskey Business” Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLTCLP5SM1U
- Smash:30 Songwriter/Singer
- University of Flordia Alum
Hannah May Allison:
- New single “Back on You” available Now!!
1. Hi Tyler, can you tell me a little bit about yourself before you became a country singer?
2. How did you get into country music and how did you know you wanted a career it?
3. Who are some of your musical icons?
4. What is one of your favorite song that you ever recoreded?
5. Is there anything new coming up with your music for the rest of 2017?
6. If you could sing a duet with a singer or group who would it be and why?
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years with your music?
8. What is one of your favorite quotes?
9. Is there anything else you would like to share?
1. I grew up in Muskogee, OK. It was a small town and country music was pretty much the way of life. I didn’t start early as a musician just always loved music and would sing constantly. Instead in my younger years I played football and lived small town life…fishing, hunting, etc. I left my hometown to go to college and play college ball until I was injured and returned home. Shortly after I joined the US Army. It was during my 6 years in the military that I picked up a guitar and found what I didn’t know was missing from my life for so long. When I finally finished my tour of duty I immediately began to play small gigs and practice my craft until I came to a point in my musical journey where music became my full time career.
Tyler Brant was born in Oklahoma. While growing up in a small city, Brant listened to Garth Brooks, Merle Haggard and Joe Diffie. Brant’s career path did not start in music. He first worked in a factory up until he went to serve for his country. It was during his time in the military that he picked up a guitar and found his calling.
Many of Brant’s friends were singers, so he picked up the acoustic sound fast and succeeded in starting his own music career within in the city of Savannah, GA. Just one year after starting his singer/songwriter profession, Brant was nominated for a Georgia Music Award for “Best Country Male Vocalist.”
After living in Savannah for a while, Brant decided to move to Tennessee to continue his growth as a country music artist. In 2016 Brant put out his first two singles “Too In Love” and “Suns Come Up” both songs came out in 2016. His music is available on Spotify and iTunes. Brant has also made way for his first inaugural international tour in 2015. He traveled to the beautiful island of Ireland. Brant continues to be himself and make music that many of his listeners can relate to.
If you would like to find out more about Tyler Brant then check out his website www. https://www.tylerbrantmusic.com.
Social Media Accounts:
- Youtube: https://www.tylerbrantmusic.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tylerbrantmusic
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tylerbrantmusic/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tylerbrantmusic