- Sarah Ross “Doin’ Just Fine”: At a short break from music, Ross is back with a new inspiring single, “Doin’ Just Fine.” This song tells the story about moving on and coming back stronger after losing someone you love. Ross’ new EP will come in early 2018.
- The Morrison Brothers Band “Loud Love”: The Morrison Brothers Band new song “Loud Love,” feels like a sunny day, it featured some wonderful electric guitar rhythms and it makes you want to get up and dance to this great tune. The whole tune is warm and inviting with lyrics that showcase the humble benefits and the happiness of loving out loud.
- Ingrid Andress “Anything But Love”: In Andress new song “Anything But Love,” tells the story about how Andress was trying to get over someone she used to love and she could not understand why it was so hard to stop loving that person. Andress felt like she could not move on from this relationship.
- Old Dominion “Shoe Shopping” : Old Dominion new tune “Shoe Shopping,” tells a love story on how looking for love is like looking for a new pair shoes.
- Jake McVey “Never Give Up”: In remarkable new single that Jake McVey pays a moving tribute to the first responders, and in his video for this song it shows real-life appearances from Richmond, Kentucky firefighters and also some paramedics and police officers.