- Hello Anthony, can you tell us all a little bit about yourself before you became a country singer? Hey so its Anthony! thanks for reading my Q & A I grew up in Chicago I Have always had a silly fun side to me I enjoyed bass fishing, basketball,Cars for me its always been about spending time with the people close in my life that has always been important to me!
- What made you want a career in country music? From a young age music was an incredible passion of mine I use to get home from school as a kid grab my little guitar & headset mic jump on the couch play Garth brooks live and put a show on to my parents and sister all the time! I had it down pretty good Lol. So as I grew up Country just stoled my heart I connected to it the most because of Dad raising me up on the traditional country it always stuck with me & I loved the story telling the overall sounds & great voices of Country Music
- Who are some of your musical icons? Man that is tough to only say a few but the few that made me the Country artist I am today is Garth Brooks , George Strait, Keith Whitley & Brad Paisley
- What is the background story behind your brand-new single “Nowhere TN?” Sat down with My Co Writer Aaron Pax Taylor brought him the idea The song originally started as a couple in love enjoying the simplistic, small town living in Tennessee, but it turned into much more “ When someone listens to Nowhere TN, I truly feel it will connect to everyone in some aspect. I didn’t grow up in Tennessee, but I’ve been here for five years and I can tell you, this song truly embodies something that can be hard to put into words. The people here have a certain set of values that I admire greatly and am working towards every day to instill in myself. It seems that there is a great sense of connection between the southern states that is hard to find any where else. They are all about helping their neighbors out in times of need and they love their Faith, Family and are proud to be an American! ”
- What is your recording process like when making and creating new music? Great question so for me I wanna go into the studio having a great general direction of where I want the song to be before getting there and make sure everyone In the room the producer the band understand my vision & understand me as an Artist & creating new music I just try and go into a co write with again a clear direction of what I wanna write to get things taking off efficiently & keep my songs that I put out there as Real to who I am as possible that’s important to me
- How would you describe your music in 3 to 5 words? Traditional, Real , relatable,Authentic & Country
- What are a few of your favorite venues to play at? When I started playing in Nashville 5 years ago I played in this small town a little south called Leipers Fork its a slice of Gods Country I play there quite often still at the Fox and Locke but another great venue has been the Local in Nashville & Dawghouse in Nashville as well this town has amazing venues
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “Believe Dreams come true Every Day Because They do” Lucas Scott
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Yes with this first single & music video coming out just know I got more coming so please keep tuned in with me if your in Nashville hopefully we have the opportunity to say hello & you can catch me playing in Nashville or on tour soon! & thank you so much for taking your time to learn about me come join my social media & be apart of the Pana Fam I tend to post most often on instagram but I am on Facebook, twitter, YouTube & Tik Tok Anthony Pana Music God bless Y’all Anthony Pana
Anthony Pana just put out his first single and music video for “Nowhere TN,” and plans to make a stand-out report of who he is as a Country artist and an individual.
“Nowhere TN,” was released on March 25, 2022 and was penned by Aaron Pax Taylor and Papa in 2021. The single first started as a couple in love liking the childish, small-town lifestyle in Tennessee, but it transformed into much more. Pana’s thoughts about this song are “When someone listens to Nowhere TN, and he can feel it will connect to everyone in some aspect. He didn’t grow up in Tennessee, but he has been here for five years and he can tell you, this song truly embodies something that can be hard to put into words. The people here have certain values that he admires greatly and am working towards every day to instill in me. It seems that there is a great sense of connection between the southern states that is hard to find anywhere else. They are all about helping their neighbors out in times of need and they love their Faith, Family, and are proud to be American!”
Pana also had the chance to work with his good friend Tim Rushlow, formally the lead singer of Little Texas, who came into the studio the cut Background Vocals. Papa felt so lucky and happy that Rushlow took his time and talent to work with him on this song. He grew up loving little Texans so this just took the song to the next level!”
Pana was born and grew up in Chicago and is now pursuing his dream career as a Country Music Singer/Songwriter in Nashville,TN. As a child he listened to a lot of traditional Country Music from the 1980’s and 1990’s. Artists like Garth Brooks, George Strait, Randy Travis, Keith Whitley and Alan Jackson, who are some of all time favorites. He praises them to his creativity and wants to being out that traditional sound in his own music. Country music holds a important place in his heart and he can’t envision life without it. He connects with his fans through his honest and relatable lyrics and wants people to fall in love with traditional country music the same way that he has. He wants new fans and old ones to join him on his adventure and keep a lookout for more new music in 2022. Also come be a part of the Pana Family on social media, he would love to talk and connect.
If you would like to find out more about the talented Anthony Pana please go check out some of his social media accounts for all updates about his music. Down below are links to his social media outlets. Thanks again Anthony for being a part of my site!
Social Media Account: