1. Hello Brian, can you tell me a little about yourself before you became a country musician?
I grew up in South Georgia playing sports, going hunting and doing a lot of stuff outdoors.
2. What are three things about yourself that people would be surprised to learn about you?
I chased wild hogs for extra money growing up.
I love good Rock N’ Roll Music.
I bleed Red and Black – Go Dawgs!
3. What was one of the first country albums you ever bought?
Keith Whitley’s Greatest Hits
4. What is the background story behind your latest single “Broke it Down?”
We were in a co-write and started playing some riffs on the guitar, and I had a little melody and the idea just kind of came out. It’s a song that is very relatable, everyone has been broken down one way or another.
5. What has been one of your favorite venues or events to play at?
Suwannee River Jam
6. What is your recording process like when creating new music?
I like to keep it simple while in the studio. I don’t like to overcomplicate things – I like it to be as real as possible.
7. How would you describe your music in 3 to 5 words?
8. Is there anything else new coming up with your music in 2020?
Finishing up my brand new EP right now!
9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
“When you’re happy you enjoy the music. When you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.” – George Jones
10. Is there anything else you would like to share?
We have some new music coming out real soon and I hope to be able to see you guys on the road!