1 hr 15 mins
A simple marinade tossed with chicken and potatoes, then baked up in the oven. A delicious one pan meal your whole family will love!
Course: Dinner, Main Course
: 192 kcal
8-10 pieces of your favorite cut of chicken – skin on bone in
1 lb . baby red potatoes
1/2 in onion – cut large pieces
2 lemons 1 sliced and 1 juiced
1/3 cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic minced
1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary plus sprigs for garnish or 2 teaspoons dry
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a glass 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange chicken pieces (skin side up), potatoes, sliced onion and lemon slices evenly in pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over chicken, making sure all the chicken is covered. Toss a bit if necessary.
- Sprinkle generously with additional salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 hour, or until chicken and potatoes are fully cooked.
*When making this Alex likes to use a chicken breast and add asparagus with it.