1. Hi Aurbie, can you tell me a little about yourself before you became a country musician? I was always a tomboy and athlete. Music was always just a hobby.
2. Who are some of your musical icons? Dolly, Loretta and George
3. What is the background story behind your latest song “Slow?” I was on summer vacation and got inspired by the Guadalupe River.
4. Is there anything new coming up with your music in 2019? Yes!!
5. What venue has been your favorite to play a live show at? Whiskey Jam in Nashville!
6. How did you become a CMA member? There’s a process, application and reviewing you have tp gp through!
7. What was your favorite part of playing at the Steamboat Music Festival? Singing with friends!
8. What is one of your favorite quotes? “Without music, life would be a mistake.”