1. Hi Olivia, can you tell me a little bit about yourself before you became a country musician?
I grew up in Huntington Beach playing sports like soccer, volleyball, softball and went to a public school, which I still do. Music was always apart of my life, but I mainly was into playing sports and acting by doing musicals through my school and throughout my community.
2. How did you become a fan of country music and when did you know you wanted a career in it?
My guitar teacher and my brother first introduced me to country music. And as soon as I started listening to it and playing covers by my favorite musicians, I knew this was where I felt at home and was absolutely in love with it.
3. Who are some of your musical icons?
Tanya Tucker and Dierks Bentley!
4. Where do you see your music career in the next 5 to 10 years?
As of right now I still live in Huntington Beach. I definitely see myself living in Nashville within the next five years. I’ll have an album out and will HOPEFULLY be touring across the world.
5. Is there anything new coming up with your music in 2018?
Yes!! I just finished recording four new singles, and we’re in the final processing stages for them. They will be released one by one towards the end of 2018 and early 2019.
6. If you could sing a duet with any singer or group who would it be and why?
I would want to sing a duet with Chris Stapleton. His voice is SO pure and strong. I feel like our voices would compliment each other, and he seems like a really cool guy
7. What is one of your favorite quotes?
“Do it With Love” is one of my favorite quotes because it reminds me to always do things out of love and to love your neighbors and everyone around