1. DD: Hi Sean, can you tell me a little bit about yourself before you became a country artist/songwriter?
SS: Before music I worked for my dad and grandpa operating heavy equipment at our excavating company in Southern Indiana. I spent pretty much all my spare time hunting, fishing and working on my trucks.
2. DD: How did you become a fan of country music and when did you know you wanted a career in it?
SS: I grew up listening to country so its always been a big part of my life. I didn’t discover i could sing until i was around 19. I started singing on social media just for fun and then later on joined a vocal team at my church. I didn’t decide to make a career out of country music until I was 22.
3. DD: Who are some of your musical icons?
SS: I’d have to go with Ronnie Dunn, Alan Jackson, Waylon Jennings, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Tyler Childers
4. DD: What is the story behind your newest single “Drunk Kissin’?
SS: Its just a song about something that almost all of us have been guilty of at some point. It’s relatable whether we want to admit it or not. I wanted to put it out for my fans to have a feel good song to listen to from me.
5. DD: Where do you see your music career in the next 5 to 10 years?
SS: Im not sure where exactly I’ll end up with my music but as long as I end up making a comfortable living doing something I love to do then i’ll be happy with that.
6. DD: Is there anything else coming up with your music for the rest of 2018?
SS: Im not sure about this year but i’m working on a new project right now. I want it to be exactly the way I invision it so it may take some time.
7. DD: If you could sing a duet with any singer or group who would it be and why?
SS: Brooks & Dunn because I’ve been a huge fan my whole life and I taught myself how to sing listening to Ronnie Dunn
8. DD: What is one of your favorite quotes?
SS: “Work hard and take pride in whatever work you do, boy” My grandpa said that to me when I did a metiocre job mowing one of his fields when i was younger. I’ve lived by those words ever since that day.
9. DD: Is there anything else you would like to share?
SS: Thank ya’ll for sending me these questions and supporting up and coming artists.