1 1⁄2lbs chicken breasts, cooked and shredded 1(12 ounce) bottle hot sauce (use whole bottle or just half, if desired) 2(8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened 1(16 ounce) bottle bleu cheese salad dressing (or can use ranch or 8 oz blue cheese and ranch) 2⁄3cup chopped celery 3cups shredded cheddar cheese or 3 cups monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- Hi Claudia, can you tell me a little bit about yourself before you became a country singer/songwriter?
It’s honestly tough to remember! This has really completely taken over and it’s been the best thing to ever happen to me. I was a college student at Kent State getting ready to go work a real “big girl job” when my favorite hobby started turning into my career.. now it’s my whole life!
- When did you become a fan of country music and when did you know you wanted a career in it?
I think country music had a bigger impact on me growing up than I realized. My Poppy (grandfather) would always have it on and we used to laugh at his “twangy, banjo music.” Now it’s really the only place my music feels “home.” I had been working with my manager/ co-writer for about a year, finding my voice and country music was a natural fit with my storytelling and sound.
- Who are some of your favorite country artists/groups?
There are really too many to list!! But I have always considered Miranda Lambert to be my biggest inspiration. Also love Chris Stapleton, Kacey Musgraves, Little Big Town, Brothers Osborn and of course the classics like Dolly and Johnny.
- How did you come up with the name for your latest EP “Steam” and what is your favorite song off this EP?
We chose to name the EP after the song “Steam” because it’s about following your dreams. The chorus says, “Steam don’t run frozen, takes a fire to be free, steam don’t run frozen, I feel the burning in me.” And I just thought that was a perfect theme to run with since it was my first ever EP and really felt like the start of a huge journey.
- Is there anything new coming up with your music for the rest of 2018?
Always!! We just released my latest single “Drinkin’ with the Boys” which is a brand new radio edit version of the song from the EP. I am so excited about it because it’s just a fun summer party anthem and you don’t really hear too many girls doing that type of thing. People have said it’s kinda “Shania” in a way! We’re working on the music video now and are taking video submissions from people jamming to the song, for a chance to be featured in the music video! Send in your videos to HoyserCountry@gmail.com or post on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #HoyserCountry
- Where do you see your music career in the next 5 to 10 years?
Sometimes I wish I had a crystal ball but that might take some of the fun out of it! I just hope that in a few years I am touring and working on my second or even third album!
- If you could sing a duet with a famous singer or group who would it be and why?
I would have to say Chris Stapleton or Little Big Town.. I always make up my own harmonies when I am listening to them and I would love to get a chance to do it for real.
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.”
- Is there anything else you would like to share? We have been putting a new video on Facebook once a week as part of a series called Claudia’s Classic Country Covers and some of them have gone viral! I hope everyone can check them out and stay tuned for my full-length album, “Red Light’s Turning Green” coming soon!
Up-and-coming country musician Claudia Hoyser is getting more known and has fans both in the U.S. and the U.K. Many people love her natural and sultry vocals and sound. Hoyser just released her new summer party song “Drinkin’ with the Boys,” and is already a fan favorite. Her last single, “What Kinda Man,” was number 58 on the Music Row Country Breakout Charts.
Furthermore, to Hoyser’s radio success, she has been quickly growing her online attendance with her weekly live cover videos of different country artists and groups and she is also averaging around 500,000 views per week. Also she has already had over 10 million views on her Facebook account since January. Her latest video was posted on May 14, 2018 and it has already reached 4 Million views. Hoyser is traveling on the road visiting both small towns and big cities and also finishing up her first full-length album, “Red Light’s Turning Green.” Lastly, if you would like to find out more about Claudia Hoyser then go check out her website https://www.claudiahoyser.com.
Social Media Accounts:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/claudiahoyser/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/claudiahoyser1
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6v0GJeA2Y_Lhl4yRhpjkYQ
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3YPimtPMegGejTPwLKqpGB
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/no-matter-what-it-costs-single/id1178882566
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/claudia_hoyser