Ingredients: 3 oz Citron Vodka, 1 1/2 oz Limoncello, 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice, 3oz lemonade (optional)
Note: if you want to cut the martini I like to use bai (any flavor) instead of lemonade
Directions: Shake in a martini shaker with ice then pour into a martini glass. Cheers!
Background of “C2 Media Relations”: C2 Media Relations is a full facility public relations company that performs media tours for the latest acts in country music and entertainment from well-known artists and up-and-coming newcomers. Clients can expect to work directly with C2 Media Relations and obtain services that go above and beyond.
Bio of Chelsea Dartez (Co-Owner):
Chelsea Dartez moves to Nashville from Texas after getting into the music business program at Belmont University. While attending Belmont, she worked at many popular Nashville’s music companies such as The Grand Ole Opry, Warner Music Group, Nashville Songwriters Association International and Turner & Nichols & Associates.
Dartez started working in Public Relations full-time, as a senior at Belmont and this is where she rapidly found her talent in the music business world. Dartez has many Nashville music contacts and has aptitude to get media opportunities for different type of musicians. She co-founded C2 Media Relations, with Carly Carmanna. Her clients depend on her to advance their careers in music and find media openings for them on a daily basic.
Dartez has worked with popular country music artists like Rascal Flatts, Easton Corbin, Craig Campbell, Lonestar, Clay Walker and many more. Lastly if you would like to find out more about Chelsea Dartez then check out this link http://www.c2mediarelations.com.
1. Hello Chelsea, can you tell me a little bit about yourself before you became entertainment publicist for C2 Media Relations?
2. How did you get started in PR? What was your first job in the country music industry?
3. What led you to want to work for C2 Media Relations?
4. Can give me a little bit of background about your job duties for C2 Media Relations?
5. What are 3 things you enjoy about your job?
6. Is there anything new coming up for C2 Media Relations for the rest of 2018?
7. What country artists/groups have you been listening a lot lately?
8. What advice would you give to a person who would want to become a entertainment publicist for the country music world?
9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
CD: Blowing out someone else’s candle won’t make yours shine brighter. Remember that.
10.Is there anything else you would like to share?