1. Hi Megan, can you give me a little background about your company “No Baked Cookie Dough?” – NoBaked started in March of 2017 as an online store. The online store progressed into pop-up shops around Nashville. Now, we have two physical storefronts – one in Nashville and one in Louisville!
2. How did you come up with the name “No Baked Cookie Dough” and was there any other names you were go choose instead? –NoBaked was the first name I came up with because I felt that it gave a good description of what the company was.
3. Has there’re been any celebrities who has bought any of your items? – We’ve had a ton of Country Music artists who have bought our cookie dough and a couple other celebrities. Nashville is a great place for that!
4. Is there anything coming up for your company in 2018? – We just opened our second store and now we are starting to franchise! We hope to open in multiple different cities around the country.
5. Where do you see your company in the next 5 to 10 years? – I hope that NoBaked will continue to grow and be in multiple different cities!
6. What are a few accomplishments that you are most proud about your company? – I’m extremely proud of how much NoBaked has grown since I started it. Having two stores open in less than a year is a big accomplishment and I’m so excited to see how far we can go!
7. If you had to give advice to an up and coming food company would you tell them? – I’d say to keep going! Things can get challenging and there’s a ton to learn about the food industry, but determination will separate you from the rest!
8. What is one of your most popular items? – Our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the most popular item! I think this is because it’s the flavor everyone thinks of when they think about eating cookie dough or even making cookies.
9. What is one of your favorite quotes? – “For what it’s worth, it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
10. Is there anything else you would like to share? – I hope that when everyone comes into our store, they don’t just love the cookie dough but they also love the experience!