Priscilla Block~ “Artist Spotlight”!!!
Priscilla Block is a new country artist with a feisty pop flare. While attending high school, Block tried out for many shows like The Voice, American Idol and X Factor. The 22 year old move to Nashville, a little while after graduating high school, to pursue a career just not as a singer, but also a songwriter. Block latest EP is titled “Different Route,’ and is available on all digital music outlets. If you would like to find out more about Priscilla Block then check out her website https://www.priscillablock.com.
Social Media Accounts:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PriscillaBlockMusic/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/priscillablock/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/priscillablock
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/priscillablock
Lauren Ashley’s “Healthy” Protein PB Cookies Recipe!!!
Lauren Ashley & “The Trainwreckers” QA!!!
1. Hi Lauren, can you tell me a little bit about yourself, before you became a country singer/songwriter? Hi!! I am from a small town in Georgia called Griffin, Ga. I grew up in the country and riding four-wheelers and fishing was a part of our daily life! I played sports growing up and developed a love for that! I also had a love for singing and music at a VERY early age. Life was simple, but it was surely beautiful!
2. How did become a fan of country music & how did you know you wanted a career in it? Growing up in the south, country music was very predominate. I grew up listening to 90’s country and was a HUGE fan of Shania Twain, Trisha Yearwood, Deana Carter, Kenny Chesney.. (just to name a few!) Like I said above, I have always loved to sing and music in general. It was something that just came natural to me. However, I knew I wanted to be a country music singer when I attended my first big concert, which was a Kenny Chesney show. I knew when I saw him on stage… looking out into the audience with our lighters up in the air.. that I wanted to feel what he was feeling in that exact moment. I was 13 at the time… and that’s when I knew!
3. What is your favorite song off your new EP “Evolution, Part 1?” Wow! I truly love every song on “Evolution, Part 1″…. however, I would have to say my FAV would be “Without You”. Just like many girls, I have had my heart broken many of times.. and it’s easy to write about that stuff. But, when you finally find a love that inspires you enough to write about… that’s when you know it’s special and that’s what happened with “Without You”.
4. Who are some of your musical icons? I have so many for very different reasons. But my top ones would be Stevie Nicks, Tom Petty, Shania Twain, Miranda Lambert, Steven Tyler, Eric Church. All of these artists are influences of mine in many ways, but the common denominator would be because of their artistry, entertainment, and uniqueness!
5. Is there anything coming up with your music for the rest of 2018? Absolutely! We will be releasing 3 more EP’s this year. 4 (total including Part One) volumes of our album, “Evolution” broken up into “parts”. Each of these volumes tell a story of somewhere that I have been in my life, and have lived/gone through! Other than new music being released, we will be touring across the south and midwest!
6. Where do you see your music career in the next 5 10 years? Even though I can’t predict the future or the time frame it takes to do things, my goals for the next 5-10 years are to be a headlining artist.. traveling the world playing my music and meeting new fans. Releasing tons of new music.. and honestly just doing what I love with the people that I love. My band, family, FANS.
7. If you could sing a duet with a famous singer or group who would it be and why? It would have to be either Stevie Nicks or Eric Church (preferably both?! lol) Both of these for the same reason- these two artists are probably my biggest influences.. and to be able to sing a duet with either of them would literally be a dream come true!
8. What is one of your favorite quotes? Wow. I have so many. I would say… this quote has always stuck with me when times get hard.. ” Perseverance is a great element of success. If you knock loud enough and long enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
9. Is there anything else you would like to share? Well, I would just like to thank you for your time, and to also tell everyone to follow me on social media! I love interacting with fans and following along all of your journeys! So I would love anyone who sees this to follow along and come say hello! My social media accounts are : FB- Lauren Ashley And The Trainwreckers . Insta- @laurneashley.thetrainwreckers . Twitter- @laurenashleytw
Lauren Ashley & The Trainwreckers: “Artist Spotlight”!!!
Lauren Ashley was born in Griffin, Georgia. Ashley’s music is combination of rock and country. In a few years Ashley was finding her own sound as a songwriter, performer and artist.
Some of Ashley’s musical icons are legends like Linda Ronstadt, Loretta Lynn and Barbara Mandrell. Each of these legends paved the way for strong, independent female in the country music world. She is also a fan of classic rock like the band Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler. Ashley has spent the last few years touring and performing for audiences of as many as 10,000 fans. The long distance on the road have given Ashley the chance to let her moving stage performance shine while opening for musicians like Luke Bryan, Ronnie Milsap and Jimmy Wayne.
Along with her band “The Trainwreckers,” has just put out a new EP called “Evaluation, Part One.” Jasen Rauch produced the EP; Ashley’s strong-willed power is shown through her voice and songwriting. Her songs engage many listeners who can relate to everyday people with the mindset of touching them through the celebration of life and music. The members of the Trainwreckers have worked with Kelly Clarkson, Flordia Georgia Line and Kelly Pickler.
If you would like to find out more about Lauren Ashley & The Trainwreckers, then check out their website https://www.laurenashleyandthetrainwreckers.com.
Social Media Accounts: