- Cash Campbell “Little Things”: Campbell found inspiration for his new song “Little Things” within his own life and using lyrics to explains the healing from the trouble thoughts of a girl he used to love. Campbell thought that many others could relate to this song.
- Lindsay Ell “Criminal”: Ell’s new tune “Criminal” tells the story about the singer lasting torment of a new romance. She has lost control of herself and does everything to be with her man once again.
- Jake Owen “I Was Jack (You Were Diane): In Owen’s new song “I Was Jack (You Were Diane), it tells the story about a summer-romance, set to one of the most known songs around the world (John Mellencamp- “Jack & Diane.”
- Tiera “Wake Up Call”: Tiera’s new song “Wake Up Call,” tells the story about feeling inspiring to stand up for yourself and putting someone who is controlling in their place.
- Courtney Marie Andrews “May Your Kindness Remain”: “May Your Kindness Remain,” is a ironic tune about knowing abuse, and allowing your own mental variability to get the best of you.