- Jake Ward “Not Too Far to Reach”: “Not Far to Reach,” is a song about a girl who puts the stars close to Ward’s reach. Ward paints a picture that many of his listeners can see in their minds.
- Jenny Leigh “Let it Just Happen”: “Let it Just Happen,” tells the story about how we do not need to have life all planned out and to just lived life day by day.
- Filmore “Slower”: The song “Slower,” tells the story about how Filmore is excited to the make the most of each moment he spends with his girl and he is hoping the day does not end.
- Sandra Lynn “Somebody Kissed Me at a Bar”: “Somebody Kissed Me at a Bar,” explains when someone think they are over their former lover but when someone else entered their life, they find out that they are not truly over their ex.
- Kalie Shorr “Damn Sky”: “Damn Sky,” describes a time of declining to let others run your life and you tells them how you will make your own decisions about your life.