- Kip Moore “Last Shot”: “Last Shot,” is Kip Moore new single. This new ballad shows off the more susceptible side of Moore. Also in this tune Moore shows his feelings and thoughts about love.
- Brothers Osborne “Shoot Me Straight”: Brothers Osborne’s new song “Shoot Me Straight,” tells the story about a awful breakup and how the guy in the relationship is ready to forget his ex with a lot of alcohol.
- Crystal Bowersox “The Ride”: In the song “The Ride”, Crystal Bowersox tells the story about knowing the guy she was interested in was really trouble all along.
- Cherish Lee “Tequila Cowgirl”: In Cherish Lee’s new song “Tequila Cowgirl” it tells the story about an all American girl. This girl is a hard worker and knows right from wrong.
- Jessie Chris “Burn”: Jessie Chris’ new song “Burn” tells the story about a perfect love story, but in time it turns into a trouble romance.
Song Title: Morgan
About: Country Singer/Songwriter in Nashville, Tennessee.
DD: 1. Hi Julia, how you have you grown as a singer/songwriter in the past year?
JC: – So much! I’ve been doing a lot more co-writes and learning from other songwriters! I’ve also been taking voice lessons from Judy Rodman, who is amazing. She’s helped me with my vocals so much. I’ve performed a lot this year, even in Argentina, which is the best way, in my opinion, to get better at being on stage in general!
DD: 2 How did you come up with the new name “Morgan” for your new tune?
JC-“Morgan” is about a boy who was just careless in a relationship. I think a lot of girls have had a boy who just played games and was not very nice. That’s what this song is about!
DD: 3. What is the background story behind your new song?
JC-I was totally infatuated with someone who just liked to play mind games. It was fun for him to lie to a bunch of girls. The whole story is pretty much explained in the “Morgan” music video!
DD: 4. Is there something you wish your fans would take away from this songs?
JC-Just basically you’re not alone. Unfortunately, there are not-so-nice guys out there, and it’s important for girls to realize it’s not their fault and there isn’t anything you can do to change him. Just leave it be because there are plenty of sweet guys out there.
DD: 5. Was there any other artists/producers that helped to create this tune?
JC-I wrote this song with Denny Martin, and Scott Neubert produced it! They are both such creative inspirations for me, I’m glad to have them on this project!
DD: 6. Is there anything else coming up with your music in 2018?
JC-Right now is pretty much all about “Morgan” so we’re heading out on a radio tour starting January 9th! We’re travelling all over the country–It’s going to be a blast!
DD: 7. Is there anything else you would like to share?
JC-Check out my socials: