Country singer Ciara Rae was born and raised in South Flordia. Her early music training first started with piano and voice, and then extended into the guitar and songwriting. She is considered a “triple threat” in Nashville, and is described as being a skillful singer, songwriter and musician.
Rae trained with both the University of Miami (Flordia) Frost School of Music jazz Vocals and Belmont University’s Mike Curb School of Music for Songwriting and Music Business at the Belmont University in Nashville. Rae is an expert in the country, blues, jazz, pop and classical genres.
She has performed at the Summerfest Music Festival in Milwaukee, Tortuga Music Festival in Key West, Frontier Cheyenne Days and Loretta Lynn’s Motorcycles and Music Revival in Nashville. Rae has also opened up for Sheryl Crowe, Darius Rucker, Jana Kramer and Lynyrd Skynyrd. She has also put out 10 songs and 1 EP. Rae newest single and one of my favorite songs from her, is called “Girls Are Gonna Have Fun” is out now.
If you would like to find out more Ciara then check out her website http://www.ciararae.com.
Social Media Accounts:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ciararae
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3CfyfChyDS0UOutWQB10KA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ciararaemusic/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CiaraRaeMusic
- Apple Music: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/girls-are-gonna-have-fun/id1260280188?i=1260280189
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/22yxvzhocapulonuaghxetvmq
- Moonlight Social “Make You Smile”: In country duo Moonlight Social new song “Make You Smile,” tells the story of two brokenhearted people noticing each other at night club, where both are trying to moderate their emotional confusion. Both of them decide to make the best of an unhappy situation.
- Whitney Rose “Can’t Stop Shakin”: “Can’t Stop Shakin” is the newest from country artist Whitney Rose. This song is a blue-grass country, which has a 1960’s vibe to it.
- Josh Grider “Good People”: Josh Grider’s new song “Good People” shows listeners that despite the every day of bad news and horrible headlines, there are “till good people in the world”.
- Brown & Gray: “Top Down” is a duet from singers Kaci Brown and Sam Gray. This is a classic anthem and the song also sounds like driving down the coast with a cool car and just living in the moment.
- Danielle Bradbery “Hello Summer”: Danielle Bradbery’s new song “Hello Summer” is a laid back song that showcases a romantic but truthful picture of the ups and downs of love with an expiration date on it.
- Moonlight Social “Make You Smile”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq-0VM1Pxdg
- Whitney Rose “Can’t Stop Shakin”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAl9w3Cqs4c
- Josh Grider “Good People”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E7gUBFDA7I
- Brown & Gray: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiRpXCUFj28
- Danielle Bradbery “Hello Summer”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d6eJcWYqBc