- Hi Dr. Sarah, can you tell me a little bit about yourself before you became part of your own show and a correspondent for Got Country Online?
- What led you to a career in the entertainment business?
- What is your favorite part about your job?
- Who has been your favorite country singer/group to interview and who would be your dream guest to interview?
- Who are some of your favorite famous television, radio or Internet personalities?
- Do you have a favorite hobby outside of your career?
- What kind of advice would you give someone who would like to have his or her own show?
- What was your dream job as a child?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- Prior to working at GotCountryOnline I worked on a local show in Boston called DirtyWaterMedia. Kinda funny story… my show started out as a relationship/dating show. As the show grew bigger I was starting to get bigger names on like Alimi Ballard from Numb3rs to E! News correspondents like Alicia Quarles. A few country artists came on as well and I really just fell in love with interviewing them. So when the opportunity arrived last year to work for a country site I took it!
- Prior to doing hostess gigs on the side I received my doctorate in pharmacy at the University of Connecticut. A few years back I designed a health and wellness app. I was promoting it at a venue and the owner of DirtyWaterNews asked me if I’d be interested in hosting my own show and the rest was history!
- Everything! I get to travel and meet so many amazing artists, publicists, and managers. All stuff I wouldn’t even be able to do at my daytime job.
- Ooh man to pick a favorite can be so hard because they are all so amazing! I’d say 100% there are three that come to mind…. Granger Smith, Michael Ray, and LOCASH. They are just incredible to listen too.
- You know I really love and want to be Kelly Ripa when I grow up lol. She literally has the best gig on television! Also I love Kathy Lee and Hoda because they are so down to earth and funny. I would love to do a show with a friend like that!
- Actually my third hobby on top of my two jobs is rescuing animals. I have a few specific rescues I help out on Instagram. Actually I am getting another rescue this week from LA from one of them. He’s joining me and the two other loves of my life Bruser the chihuahua and Harry the cat. Both are rescues as well.
- Stay strong! It’s an up hill battle man. Never get discouraged by people saying no. I cannot tell you how many times that has happened to me. Also beware of those trying to cut you down. They are just jealous of your success! 🙂
- I always wanted to be an actress!
- One I use on my socials is .. ” I never want to be known as ordinary.” Loll. I made it up lol.