Chris Gagnon is a Southern California native singer/songwriter from Hesperia, CA. As a child Gagnon began writing his own music as a way to deal with the issues he was dealing in his life. Some issues he was dealing with were falling in love to losing his father. Gagnon’s music comes from humble place and showcases years of experience and love for music. Rock roots with countryside define Gagnon; he has been influenced by many different kinds of music.
He has also competed on “America’s Got Talent in 2013. Gagnon is also attending Loma Linda University to be a RN. In 2013 Gagnon also put out his first EP out “Young Tonight” on September 22, 2017. If you would like to find out more about Chris Gagnon then check out his website https://www.cg-official.com.
Social Media Accounts:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChrisGagnonOfficial/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chrisgagnonofficial/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chris_Geezie
- Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/chrisgagnonofficial
1. Hi Haley, can you tell me a little bit about yourself before you became country singer?
I grew up with a musical theater background, and it wasn’t until about the age of 14 when I started writing my own songs. From there, my style of writing fell into country pretty naturally. I love the idea of telling a story through a song, and I think country music does that best.
2. How did you get into country music and how did you know you wanted a career in it?
It’s funny because at first, I fought so hard against the idea of being “country”. I had a very specific stereotype of it in my head that was completely out of line. But as I kept writing, playing shows, and growing as an artist, I found my niche. After playing shows with local country stations and seeing the fans respond, I knew I was where I was meant to be.
3. Who are some of your musical icons?
Right now some of my favorites are Liz Longley, Kelsea Ballerini, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Devin Dawson. All time favorites would have to be John Mayer and Bruno Mars.
4. What has been one of your favorite songs to record?
I would say that “Oughta Be,” which is a new song for my upcoming EP, has been my favorite to record so far. It was the first time I recorded a song with my current band, and it just came together exactly how I envisioned it.
5. Is there anything new coming up with your music for the rest of 2017?
I am planning to release a new single and EP by the end of the year. So stay tuned for that!
6. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years with your music?
Hopefully performing on stage, on tour, making people smile. Performing live is absolutely my favorite thing in the world, so I hope I get to keep doing that for a long time.
7. If you could sing a duet with a famous singer or group who would it be and why?
I would have to say John Mayer or Bruno Mars. Both are huge inspirations to me, and I think I could learn a lot from them. Plus it would just be the most surreal moment of my life!
8. What is one of your favorite quotes?
“Though she be but little, she is fierce!” – Shakespeare
9. Is there anything else you would like to share?
I hope that fans can connect with my music and relate to my messages. I truly believe music will save the world.
Country singer/songwriter Haley Mae Campbell was raised in Charleston, SC. Campbell has been of fan music and performing arts since she was a child. After recording at Cupit Studios in Nashville, Campbell put out her first album, “Hugs & Disses,” at the Charleston Music Farm in February 2015. After putting out her first album, she landed many gigs such as writing and singing a Monday promotional music video with the Charleston RiverDogs, opening up for country singer Sheryl Crow at the 9th Annual First Flush Festival and also being a opening act for country singers/groups like Love & Theft, Luke Combs, Tyler Farr, Lauren Alaina and Brothers Osborne. Next, Campbell and her band, The Hardware, went on their first tour of the East coast. They performed everywhere from Orlando to New York City. The tour was called the “Hugs & Disses Tour” and this tour marks first of many things for Campbell’s music career.
Campbell newest EP, “Phone Home,” shows how much Campbell grew from her first EP. This five-track album, was co-written with drummer Ben Sewell, and was recorded at Truphonic Studios in Charleston, SC and was engineered by Joey Cox. “Evergreen,” was the last song on the track list and was first written for this EP. Radio station 105.5 the Bridge started playing songs from this EP. The title track and first single from this album “Phone Home,” is a fan favorite. The EP also has a folk/rock sound to it and has awesome lyrics and reminiscent melodies, which makes this EP a new development for Campbell’s career.
At the end of 2016, Campbell won both “Female Singer/Songwriter of the Year from i93.7 Local Only and as well as “Country Artist of the Year” at the 2016 Independent Tone Awards. Her single, “Lose My Number,” reached at #5 on the iTunes Country Pre-Orders Chart and debuted on January 20th at #43 on the Singer/Songwriter Chart.
Campbell has been showcased on popular print articles, radio and TV programs, including the Whiskey Riff, Extra Chills, 105.5 The Bridge and The Pat Henry Project WMTS. If you would like to find out more about Haley Mae Campbell then check out her website http://www.haleymaecampbell.com.
Social Medias Accounts:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HaleyMCampbell
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/haleymaecampbell/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HaleyMaeCampbell
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Jdmpt_3BOpE4tt6CIpxvg
- Ty Baynton “I’ll Never Know”: Baynton’s new single “I’ll Never Know” is about relationships that end and you are never given the real truth why and keep thinking if they are ever thinking about you or if they miss or love you still.
- Jenna Paulette “Coolest Girl in the World”: Paulette’s new song “Coolest Girl in the World” tells the story about the guy wanting to make his girl feels similar to the girl in Paulette’s song or you are the girl, wishing you were of the girls that Paulette is singing about.
- Marla “Try Telling My Heart That”: Marla’s new song “Try Telling My Heart That” that many listeners can relate to, if they had been involved in a break up.
- Sam Riggs “Waiting For The Fall”: Riggs’ new single “Waiting For The Fall” tells the story of a guy being in love with a specific girl for quite some time. The girl is also in love with him and they have known each other for quite some time. In the end of summer they have to say goodbye to one another because she is going to back to school and he is staying back to work.
- Frank Ray “Every Time You Run”: Ray’s new single “Every Time You Run,” tells the story about a man who finds his woman always on the run for him. He keeps a eye on her where she is traveling next ad each time it a little further from where he is.
- Ty Baynton “I’ll Never Know”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2QIU_bXZJY
- Jenna Paulette “Coolest Girl in the World”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wq829lW9WE
- Marla “Try Telling My Heart That”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTuJ0wdL9w
- Sam Riggs “Waiting For The Fall”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLU9wmS0EvE
- Frank Ray “Every Time You Run”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NhMY91IjV4
- Hi Kelby, can you tell me a little bit about yourself before you became a country artist? Before music I used to be a mechanic and also did construction for a number of years. I still have a big love for cars and pretty much anything with an engine.
- How did you get into country music and how did you know you wanted a career in it? I started playing guitar when I was younger and gave it up and forgot everything, at the end of high school I picked it back up just for fun. I had always sung but not even my parents knew that until around the end of high school as well. So my mom convinced me one day to post a video to Facebook, and I got a great response to it. I kept posting videos of me singing and in the spring of 2014 I wrote my first song. After writing that song I got the opportunity to move to Nashville, so I took a gamble and three months later I was a Nashville resident.
- Who are some of your musical icons? I’m a big fan of 90’s country music so everyone from Garth Brooks to Randy Travis and Travis Tritt. They have all played a big influence on my music and writing.
- What is the story behind your newest single “Hold On? We released my new single titled “Hold On” on June 30 2017. We actually wrote the song around two years ago and I had forgotten about it until I was looking back through song projects. We wrote the song about a guy looking for that “one” girl that he is meant to be with and the woman is out there wondering when she is going to meet him. So its kinda a song of hope saying ” I don’t know the when, I don’t know the where, but I’m searching for you everywhere, and hopefully it won’t take long, so baby hold on”
- Is there anything new coming up with your music for the rest of 2017? The rest of 2017 we plan on finishing up my debut album, which will consist of ten brand new songs including the new single “Hold On.” The album is set to release early next year.
- If you could sing a duet with a singer or group who would it be and why? If I could sing with anybody it would have to be Randy Travis, in my opinion he is one of the best country singers of all time.
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years with your music career? In the following years I hope to continue to grow in the industry and make the best music I can and for my fans and just stay on track to accomplish all my goals.
- What do you do in your free time? When I’m not doing music I love to go hiking or anything outdoors. I also go back to North Carolina and get out on the tractor and work on our land just to free my mind.
- What is one of your favorite quotes? My main quote that I go by is, “Hard work pays off ” and truly believe that you get out of what you put into something.
Kelby Costner is an up and coming country singer from Lincolnton, North Carolina. Some of Costner’s musical influences are Travis Tritt, Eric Church and Travis Meadows. At a young age Costner started to take guitar lessons. When his guitar teacher moved away, he stopped also playing the guitar. It was not until after he graduated from high school that he started to play the guitar again.
When he moved to Nashville, Costner had already achieved opening up for multi-platinum country music recording singer, Collin Raye. Costner has also worked to make a fast growing pace of social media followers and has gained over 2 million views on Facebook with his cover of Brett Young’s song “In Case You Didn’t Know.” Country Music Nation & Country Rebel has also given good reviews of Costner for his cover of Randy Travis’ song “Three Wooden Crosses.” Also Country Music Minute named him an “Artist To Watch.”
Costner is right now in the studio working on his debut album, which is set to come out early next year and it will include his newest single “Hold On.” He was featured on NASH FM Ty, Kelly and Church show for their 10 minute tune segment, and this is where Costner wrote a funny song about the Mayweather vs. Mcgregor fight http://www.tykellyandchuck.com/2017/08/25/10-minute-tune-mayweather-v-mcgregor-fight/.
If you would like to find more about Kelby Costner then check out his website https://www.kelbycostner.com. If you enjoy his music then go take a listen and download it on Spotify and iTunes.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KelbyCostnermusic/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kelbycostnermusic/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCDPayME4a1Uc9dequ2kyQ
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KelbyCostner