1. Hello Stephen, can you tell me a little bit about yourself before you became country singer?
2. Who are some of your musical icons?
3. How did you choose the title for your latest EP “Louisiana Heat” and what is your favorite song off the EP?
4. If you could sing a duet with a famous singer or group who would it be and why?
5. Is there anything else coming up with your music for the rest of 2017?
6. What is one of your favorite quotes?
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years with your music?
1. Well I grew up playing sports, primarily baseball and football. I started college at Louisiana Tech and finished up at ULM with a mathematics degree. I worked in insurance for about a year after college before I decided to make the leap for Nashville and make music my full time job. I started playing the drums around the age of three, and picked up the guitar and started songwriting towards the end of 2012.
2. Tim McGraw and Marc Broussard are some of my musical heroes, and both happen to be Louisiana boys!
3. Well it’s going to be impossible to pick a favorite song off the EP because I love them all in different ways. I chose “Louisiana Heat” as my title track because I wanted to represent where I’m from and how I’m proud to be from Louisiana. And plus, the song is so dang fun to sing and play!
4. I would say singing a duet with Tim or Marc would definitely be a bucket list item since I admire them so much and their music.
5. I am continuing to write and prepare for the next EP or album I release (no dates set). Also, we are working hard to get this show on the road and get to playing in front of all of the fans!
6. Luke 1:37 “For with God, nothing is impossible”
7. The ultimate goal is to be playing to 20,000 fans across the globe, but ultimately I just want to create music that people can relate to. At the end of the day, if my music can make an impact on someone’s life, then I’ve done my job