1. Hello Stephen, can you tell me a little bit about yourself before you became country singer?
2. Who are some of your musical icons?
3. How did you choose the title for your latest EP “Louisiana Heat” and what is your favorite song off the EP?
4. If you could sing a duet with a famous singer or group who would it be and why?
5. Is there anything else coming up with your music for the rest of 2017?
6. What is one of your favorite quotes?
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years with your music?
Stephen Paul was born and raised in West Monroe, Louisiana. Paul moved to Nashville a couple years ago to chase his country music dream and has really remained to improve himself as a country musician and as well as a songwriter. Paul seems to always be himself and when he makes music he does not try sound like other artists but himself.
Paul debut EP, “Louisiana Heat”, is available now through iTunes and Spotify. If you would like to find out more Stephen Paul then check out one of his social media pages, which are down below.
Social Media Accounts: