- Hi Chris, can you tell me a little about your background before you became country singer?
I grew up in St. Louis, Missouri. Went to college in Mississippi where I started playing at the bars in town! Upon graduation, I moved to Nashville and have been playing music full time ever since!
- Who are some of your musical icons?
There are so many! Garth Brooks, Bruce Springsteen, Michael Jackson, Prince are just a few!
- How did you get into country music and how did you know you wanted a career in it?
I always knew I wanted to play music for a living! I started playing music at bars in Oxford, Mississippi when I was in college. On nights I would play I got a free bar tab and for a college kid that goes A LONG way ha! I started writing and falling more and more in love with playing. I moved to Nashville about a week after graduation and we’re still out doing it and I think that’s pretty awesome!
- If you were a musician, what do you think you would be doing?
Trying to figure out a way to be in the music industry!
- What are a few of your favorite spots in Nashville?
Bar Taco, Tin Roof, Martin’s BBQ, Edgehill Cafe
- What is the story behind your latest single “Man Enough Now?”
Growing up I was pretty stupid when it came to relationships. Man Enough Now is about learning from your mistakes!
- If you could sing a duet with a famous singer or group who would it be and why?
Bruno Mars, Garth Brooks, John Mayer! The list could go on and on 🙂
- Is there anything else coming up with your music for the rest of 2017?
We always have news and new tour dates! Be sure to keep up with us at @chrisbandimusic on Facebook and www.chrisbandi.com
- What are you most proud so far about your career in the music?
All the accomplishments that we’ve achieved with the release of “Man Enough Now” and “Gone Girl”! We didn’t expect to get any of the things that we have and it’s been truly a blessing!