1 box of Sea Salt Lentil Crackers (or your favorite salted gluten-free cracker)
1/2 cup of Coconut Sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of chocolate chips
1 stick of butter
1. Line your pan with foil.
2. Preheat your oven to 450°.
3. Place a single layer of crackers on your pan.
4. Melt the butter.
5. Add the sugars and stir.
6. If the sugar hasn’t dissolved all the way, you can heat it up again.
7. Stir the sugars and butter until it’s like a syrup.
8. Pour it evenly over the crackers.
9. Put in the oven for 5 minutes.
10. Melt your chocolate chips by microwaving them for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until they’ve melted.
11. Remove your crackers from the oven.
12. Spread the chocolate evenly over the top of the crackers.
13. Put in the freezer or refrigerator until hardened.
14. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Recipe Website: https://www.theshortorderchef.com/single-post/2014/09/06/GlutenFree-Toffee-Crunch