Drink: Moscow Mules
- 1 cup ginger, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 4 cups water
- 2 tsp. Splenda Zero Liquid Sweetener
- 15 mint leaves
- Juice from 4 limes
- 1 liter soda water
- 8 fl. oz. vodka
- Ice cubes
- 4 lime wedges
- Boil ginger in 4 cups of water for about 10 minutes, or until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Strain the ginger reduction into a bowl, and add Splenda Liquid Sweetener and allow to cool.
- Add mint leaves and lime juice to the ginger reduction and muddle.
- In a pitcher, combine soda water and vodka. Add the ginger reduction with mint leaves and lime juice. Stir. Add ice cubes, additional mint or lime to taste.
- Serve in copper mugs and garnish with mint leaves and a lime wedge.