Today I am sharing my Homemade French Pesto and Pepperoni Pizza that was feature on the hit cooking show The Chew!!! I hope you enjoy this recipe and tell me what you think about it, if you make it!!!
- Store bought French bread cut in half and spread with Ralphs Private Selection Basil Pesto, over both halves until covered.
- Sprinkle Kroger Pizza Blend Shredded Cheese over both sides. Cover the cheese with Boar’s Head Pepperoni.
- Then I sprinkled Bella Collina Italian Style 4 Cheese Blend and add Parmesan and Romano Grated Cheese over the Pepperoni.
- Baked on a foil covered cookie sheet on 375 for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lastly, use the broiler to make it golden brown on top.